Position: Intensive Family Preservation Supervisor
Better Living Counseling Services, Inc. is currently hiring an IFP Supervisor for the Lincoln Office. This position will start August 15, 2016 or sooner. A brief job description for this position is included below. Interested applicants can apply by submitting a cover letter and a current resume to BLCS Human Resources, no later than August 8, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
Better Living Counseling Services, Inc.
7100 S. 29th St., Ste. B
Position – IFP Supervisor LIMHP, LMHP, LSCW or LMFT
Hours Required – 40+ hour work week, and on-call time is required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Under administrative direction of the President/CEO, the IFP Supervisor plans, organizes, provides administrative direction and oversight for and participates in the activities and functions of the office being supervised in the service area which includes developing service area goals and objectives; developing, implementing, and enforcing policies, procedures and standards; planning, and organizing the delivery of programs and services; providing expert professional assistance to service area and other BLC staff in areas of expertise; fostering cooperative working relationships with all company employees, outside agencies, referral sources, clients, and local businesses.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in social work or counseling from an accredited institution.
- Must hold a Mental Health, Marriage and Family Therapy or Social Work Full Licensure from the state of Nebraska.
- Provisionally or fully licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor experience in the substance abuse field.
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice Systems.
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and other insurance companies’ requirements.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities including but not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of mental health and or chemical dependency.
· Knowledge of the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual criteria and appropriate treatment planning for various diagnostic categories.
· Ability to determine the appropriate level of care and triage patients accordingly.
· Ability to process and complete charting tasks in a timely manner.
· Ability to explain psychiatric concepts and discuss therapeutic interventions to other professionals, to train and to patients/families.
· Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations guidelines and professional standards.
· Knowledge of growth and development needs across the life span.
· Ability to display independent, motivation and professionalism.
· Display integrity and treats others with dignity and respect.
· Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills.
· Ability and desire to work as a team member.
· Constantly adhere and demonstrate Better Living Counseling Services, Inc. Mission and Core Values.
Salary and Full-Time Benefits
Got what it takes? Apply Now