Start making a difference.
At Better Living Counseling Services, we don't just provide services. We are a team of individuals who are passionate about changing the lives of those in our communities and we are doing it everyday.
Through our supportive and innovative techniques, we bring together the ideas and work of our team, and use that to better the lives of our clients.
Why Better Living?
Each employee in the company possesses and demonstrates the following values:
- Accountability - the act of explaining one's actions, being responsible for what you do and don't do
- Communication - the act of effectively transmitting, giving or exchanging information through written or oral means in a timely fashion
- Honesty - the state of quality of being truthful, trustworthy and upright; refraining from lying, cheating or stealing
- Integrity - the state of being of sound moral principle upright, honest and sincere
- Problem Solving - the ability to consider or treat with dutiful regard; to feel or show honor, esteem or consideration for others
- Safety - the act of protecting from, or no exposure to, the risk of harm or injury; security
- Teamwork - the ability to jointly act with a group of people in which individual interests are secondary in importance to group unity and efficiency
- Tolerance - the ability to endure or accept views, beliefs, and practices of others that differ from one's own
Better Living Counseling Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. BLCS Does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, military status, disability or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Better Living Counseling Inc. will maintain this application in its active files only until the position for which it was submitted is filled. You must submit a new application for future positions
If you have been asked to submit additional information. Or you have completed the Application and want to get started on the next step, you can download the following files and have them ready if you are selected for an interview, or mail them in to our Corporate office at P.O. Box 22843. Lincoln, NE 68542
We do not accept these files through digital means.